Senior Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:06|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a mid-tier Building Services engineering consultancy, specialising in Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Fire and Sustainability to mention a few. Each company Director has well over 20 years experience in their field and has successfully maintained strong partnerships with leading Architects, Builders and clients throughout Australia. They deliver a diverse range of small to large-scale projects within the following sectors, healthcare, commercial/mixed-use, education, aged care, mixed-use and hospitality and retail.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a Senior Electrical Engineer who is looking for stable and long-term career growth in a high performing team. You will have the opportunity to take ownership over your own projects and will be responsible for managing Architects, clients and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. You'll also have an experienced drafting/modelling team to assist with producing documentation.
Your day to day responsibilities will include the below, but are not limited to:
- Lead the design of Electrical systems including lighting, power, communications and audio & visual
- Design calculations including maximum demand and cable selection/sizing
- Manage stakeholders from concept to construction phase
- Attend client/contractor meetings and conduct site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Over 8 years of experience in Building Services design
- Previous experience managing multidisciplinary projects will be considered favourably
- Great communication and client-facing skills
- Track record of delivering a diverse range of Building Services projects in Australia
- The ability to operate and manage your own work independently
- Good understanding of the NCC
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to motivate and mentor juniors is preferred
- Those with an established client base/relationships with Architects/builders will be remunerated accordingly
Employees enjoy working in this company as the teams are very supportive and collaborative. The leadership team is proud of the company culture that has been created which has a strong focus on continual learning and development. Also, the Directors encourage Engineers to manage their own workload and therefore support flexible working hours to assist with balancing your own personal life.
- Accelerated career progression to Associate
- Career stability due to strong and diverse project pipeline
- Mentorship from industry experts
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's