|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Salary:||$140,000 - $160,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 17:46|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a reputable and established start up organisation based in Sydney looking to make leaps and bounds across their technology division. They have a very good view to and strategy in place to expand their business both locally and internationally. They are involved in the VR and AR industry and look to link this emerging technology to new industries for quality of life improvements to those industries.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be required to mentor and assist the leadership of a team very strong team. You will report directly to the CEO and work very closely on strategy and product improvements.
- Create, maintain and improve business process and procedures.
- Develop roadmaps for the roll out of new technologies and product improvement.
- Lead multiple stakeholders within cross business disciplines.
- Build Strategies with the CEO in a partnership for the best results.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or relevant qualification.
- Demonstrated experience in previous Product Manager role. Property Technology experience is highly desirable.
- Notable Leadership skills developed in previous roles.
- Experience in Agile methodologies is highly desired.
The employees of this organisation would describe themselves as open, dynamic and casual. These people from top to bottom love to get together and enjoy some team outings taking advantage of their great working relationships to welcome new team members with open arms.
- Work in a great new open office environment
- Enjoy a variety of delicious foods nearby.
- Work in close knit teams with brand new industry shacking technologies.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's