BIM Product Manager
|Job Title:||BIM Product Manager|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $150,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 12:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a reputable and established start up organisation based in Sydney CBD looking to make leaps and bounds across the architecture industry. They have a very good view and strategy in place to expand their business both locally and internationally. They are involved in the VR and AR industry and look to link this emerging technology to new industries for quality of life improvements to those industries.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will communicate and work closely with the CEO on the strategy of the business and future product improvements. You will utilise your teams strong technical ability to bring ideas to life and improve the quality of the VR technology and software for customers.
- Create, maintain and improve business process and procedures.
- Develop roadmaps for the roll out of new technologies and product improvement.
- Lead stakeholders within cross business disciplines.
- Build Strategies with the CEO in a partnership for the best results.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Information Technology or relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in previous Product Manager role or BIM Manager role.
- Property Technology experience is highly desired.
- Notable Leadership skills developed in previous roles.
The employees of this organisation see themselves as open and dynamic. They are very tight knit, intelligent and have a strong vested interested in the success of the business. The CEO knows the importance of company culture and has had great success ensuring to bring in the right people to compliment the business.
- Work in a great new office environment
- Enjoy a variety of delicious foods nearby.
- Work in close knit teams with brand new industry shacking technologies.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's