|Job Title:||PHP Developer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 15:31|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is an internationally recognised company within the energy sector and has expanded in significant ways to compete within the Asia Pacific Region. They have a tight knit team here in Australia and are looking to further expand on this with a driven and motivated team member to join the development team. They are located south of Melbourne CBD and provide workplace flexibility to ensure this is suited to all employees within the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role will begin on an initial contract arrangement with a high chance to extend past the initial period based on strong performance and good cultural fit into the company. An individual with strong technical skills, looking to further apply this into an area of emerging technology will be an ideal fit.
- Take ownership of technical development mainly in PHP.
- Work closely with other technical team members and customers to develop customer centric solutions.
- Regular interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Minor assistance in project and customer management when needed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience in PHP development, working around Restful APIs and AWS based systems
- Great interpersonal skills will be highly appreciated
- Any prior working experience in the energy sector will be highly regarded
Employees of this company describe it has a fun, driven and enjoyable place to work. They have a large international backing and always enjoy the pleasure of overseas team members visiting the office, adding to the dynamic nature of the company. The team leader in charge of this role makes it a personal task to keep work enjoyable so is looking for a well suited individual to join this team.
- Opportunity to work out of Melbourne CBD
- Flexible working arrangements on offer
- Collaborate with a friendly and vibrant team.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.