PHP Developer 6 - 12 month contract
|Job Title:||PHP Developer 6 - 12 month contract|
|Salary:||$200 - $350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 14:08|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Fantastic opportunity to build your experience and make a meaningful change for customer and employees. They have experienced an exceptional amount of growth in Australia and are looking to further this growth with backing from international backing. They are a small but tight team which balance work and fun by having a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere to come to every single day.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be reporting directly to the team leader and working 2 other software engineers that will help to ensure you understand your role. You will be working with the security testing of a newly implemented cloud storage. You will also work on improvement for the quality control and documentation systems within the business to improve and evolve the organisations capability.
- Collaborate with your team to ensure the best results possible and share your ideas.
- Provide clear documentation of all system changes and improvements.
- Assist in requirement gathering with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Comfortable dealing with external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Confident knowledge in PHP, AWS and Rest API.
- Demonstrated experience in a web development or software engineer role. Utilising your PHP experience previously is highly desirable.
The team is very fun loving and describe themselves as good friends who genuinely enjoy each others company. The Team Leader and Senior Management are understanding and always look to cultivate opportunities to build upon the environment that has been created.
- Opportunity to gain international contacts and experience to boost your CV.
- Great South Melbourne location.
- Collaborate with a friendly and vibrant team.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.