|Job Title:||Child Caseworker|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $70,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sodhi|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 15:49|
- Excellent salary and packaging options
- Join a not-for-profit organisation committed to make a difference
- Full time permanent position – No weekends!
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An industry leading not-for-profit organisation committed to making a change and help vulnerable children. Providing support and care to hundreds of Australians every year enduring all kinds of personal hardship and helping them develop crucial life skills to improve family situations
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be responsible for the support provided to the children/young people in your care. You must engage and build trust with your participants and communicate in an open, kind and considerate manner. You will also need to advocate support to participants and assist in engagement into their specialised programs.
- Conduct risk assessments
- Manage complex and sensitive family cases
- Facilitate children and young people with their tailored programs
- Provide support with dignity, respect and confidentiality
- Monitor support and services for young people and their families
- Complete case notes, files and reports
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor qualification in Social Work, Community Work or relevant
- Demonstrated experience working with children and young people
- Strong understanding of the impact of family violence, neglect OOHC on children
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current Driver’s Licence, WWCC and Current National Police Check
An industry leading not-for-profit organisation who is passionate about providing exceptional support to the children and youth of Australia. The team works in unison with their clients and participants, building strong relations and being respectful to all members of the community.
- Enthusiastic work environment, ensuring no day will ever be the same
- Ongoing supervision, support and training by senior management and clinicians
- Professional development opportunities
- Possibility to grow within the organisation
- Competitive annual salary and salary packaging options
Click ‘Apply for this job’ to be considered for this and other potential opportunities that may be suited for you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's