|Job Title:||Mechanical Associate|
|Salary:||$140,000 -- $170,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 18:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join a well established Tier 1 Engineering Consultancy that focus on many different sectors. The Company has been known to work on all sorts of projects ranging from Residential through to high-end commercial. The Company is well known in the Engineering market and is respected.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an Associate Mechanical to play a vital role in working with the Building Services team to actively source, lead and deliver on projects. You will work closely with the Mechanical team to lead them and provide technical assistance when necessary. You will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Design and documentation of Mechanical Services
- Lead and provide Mechanical Engineers technical assistance
- Work closely with the Civil, Structural and associates on MEP designs
- Work independently and manage your portfolio
- Liaise and consult with Clients, Project Managers, Architects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 Years experience as a Mechanical Associate within a Building Services Consultancy
- Camel and AutoCAD experience necessary - Revit knowledge will be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects from the design to delivery stage
- Excellent communication skills
Join a team of professional Engineers who are passionate about Engineering. Personal growth and progression is encouraged by the company to succeed in the long-term. The Engineers are given great trust to work on their project without the micromanagement as well as a healthy work-life balance.
- Dynamic projects - Great for portfolio
- Consistent and stable amount of projects
- Great remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's