|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $110,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 17:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a large-scale, client-focused, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy located in Sydney who are Building Services engineering specialists. They have a strong reputation throughout the Australian market and are well known for creating a strong employee culture for providing genuine career growth opportunities to their employees.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to an intermediate to senior-level person who has strong technical skills and good communication skills to be able to liaise with key stakeholders and clients. Although you'll work alongside an Associate, you will have the opportunity to take the lead on delivering projects, depending on your experience level.
- Mechanical services design for various challenging medium-large scale hotel and mixed-use projects
- Calculate heating and cooling loads using Camel
- Pipe sizing and duct sizing calculations
- Manage key stakeholders from concept to construction phase
- Attend client/contractor meetings and conduct site inspections when required
- Services coordination with Mechanical, Hydraulic & Architect
- Assist with mentoring graduate engineers
- Over 3 years of local Building Services experience
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Working towards CPEng is desirable
- Experience consulting with Architects, clients and various stakeholders
- Strong technical understanding of engineering design and the NCC/BCA
- Ability to communicate effectively and to build rapport with clients and internal team members
- Good presentation and communication skills
This company has a unique culture which can be described as upbeat, collaborative and supportive. All disciplines regularly integrate and socialise with each other and the Directors are proud of the positive working environment they have created throughout all teams. The Directors also place a strong emphasis on family, teamwork and don't believe in micromanaging performance.
- Career progression due to growth plans
- Stable and long-term role due to strong project pipeline
- Mentorship and support from a hands-on Director
- Negotiable and competitive salary package based on experience
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's