HVAC Site Supervisor (6 week contract)
|Job Title:||HVAC Site Supervisor (6 week contract)|
|Salary:||$60.00 - $65.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 15:35|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a leading, Mechanical contractor who has been established for over 30 years in NSW. They have a reputable brand and continue to secure various large-scale and iconic projects including hospitals and commercial towers to name a few. They partner with tier-1 Builders and tier-1 engineering consultants and have a genuine desire to always exceed client expectations.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position has become available as the construction team require some additional support in supervising air conditioning installations on a commercial tower project in Sydney's CBD. You'll be given your own section of the building to manage and will have high amounts of support from an experienced team.
- Site supervision of air conditioning technicians and sub-contractors
- Assist with organising site materials
- Liaise with various stakeholders including builders
- Inspect the overall quality of the installation work
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Previous experience organising or supervising commercial installations
- Trade qualified in Air Conditioning
- Previous experience working on larger scale projects is desired, not essential
The culture of the company is described by current employees as being friendly, supportive and fun. All team members support each other to ensure client expectations are exceeded. Also, employees and consistently provided with recognition and added flexibility to reward team members for their dedication. The business also has a strong focus on training and development to ensure each team member progresses and moves forward in their career.
- Opportunity to transition into fulltime employment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Iconic project to boost your CV
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's