Junior Fire Technician
|Job title:||Junior Fire Technician|
|Industry:||Trades & Labour Others|
|Salary||$55,000 plus superannuation|
|Contact name:||Fadi Eldick|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established Fire protection company is growing rapidly and are looking for a Fire Safety Assessor. They pride themselves on providing a high quality service in both commercial and residential buildings. With a supportive management team, you will be provided with opportunities to progress within the company through guidance.
- Monthly, 6 monthly and annual testing
- Carry out repairs on portable equipment and pumps
- Test sprinkler systems and fire panels
- Present testing reports to Clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience with portable fire equipment
- Prior experience in testing sprinklers, pumps and panels is highly regarded
- A good knowledge of Australian Fire Standards & BCA Codes
- A current drivers licence
CULTURE & BENEFITS.
- Sales incentive for you to earn a big bonus
- On the job training
- Opportunities to grow into senior roles with support from management
- Great work life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.