Full Stack Lead
|Job Title:||Full Stack Lead|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 14:05|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable consultancy based in Sydney CBD has been working with both large enterprise level organisations and medium sized business going through growth periods.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Full Stack Lead, you will be leading a small team of developers to create various web based applications, websites and mobile applications for your clients. Reporting directly to a Project Lead you will assist in requirement gatherings and key stakeholder meetings to ensure timelines are understood and progress reports and provided.
- Provide innovative solutions for the Front End development.
- Lead key stake holder and steering committee meetings.
- Motivate and mentor junior developers.
- Stay up to date with the latest technological advances that can be used to improve client serviceability.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Knowledge in JAVA and previous experience in Bootstrap is very desirable
- Any prior working experience in a consultancy is very desirable.
This organisation considers themselves to be very friendly and collaborative in their teams. You will if you would like stay on board with the same team from project to project ensuring to build close relationships with those around you. The business likes to ensure this as they have found that overall the teams become more productive and increased enjoyment in their work.
- 5 minutes walk from a major train station and bus stops.
- Work on various projects to build your experience and network.
- Build relationships in a collaborative and tight knit team environment.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's