Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer|
|Salary:||$700 / Day|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2020 12:16|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is one of the largest in the media industry and is still looking to grow and increase their reach. This business is located in Sydney CBD with remote working capabilities.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for building and improving, engaging applications and supporting platforms. You will aim to achieve this with a strong team of software engineers reporting to the Head of Engineering. Utilising a collaborative approach you will still be given autonomy to perform your role over this 6 month contract.
- Collaborate in a vibrant team to ensure the best product experience over various digital channels including:
- Mobile Applications
- Voice Technology
- Web Applications
- Maintain good stakeholder relationships to provide actionable advice.
- Ensure clear and concise development while debugging any issues that arise.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Good understanding and experience in PHP, Node.js and React.js.
- Strong understanding of SQL databases is highly desirable.
Employees at this organisation consider themselves to be relaxed and enjoy having fun while completing the work they are dedicated to. The organisation is a larger media entity and senior management actively peruses avenues to provide work-life benefits and balance to reward and show their trust in their people.
- Great WFH initiatives that have been in place for a long time.
- Enjoy a great collaborative and friendly team.
- Located in Sydney's CBD usually. However receive a strong remote on-boarding process.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999