|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 17:08|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established national Engineering Consultancy have delivered nationally recognised Projects. The firm has successfully built long term business partnerships with key clients and have a consistent flow or projects. Their office is currently looking to strengthen their operations with a Contracts Administrator to work onsite for new build Commercial projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will see you combine your trade skills and your ability to organise and manage construction projects. You will be involved in making sure the construction process of the building runs smoothly. This role and will see you work closely with Construction and Project Managers.
- Co-ordinate and issue subcontractors
- Ensuring projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Liaise with all Stakeholders involved in the project
- Managing on site workers
- Ensure the safety of workers on the Construction site.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous on site experience as a Contracts Administrator within a Building Services environment
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering or a trades background
- Experience working on Building Services projects
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The company encourages an extremely open and collaborative working style for their staff, and offer flexible work life balance. The team are offered incentives to focus on work life balance, and a good Company environment and culture is heavily focused on. Personal growth is encouraged and supported within this firm.
- Unique opportunity to grow
- Respected firm
- High end projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Engineer - Roads
$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation
Senior Traffic Engineer/Transport Planner
$70 - $75 per hour + Superannuation
Swimming Pool Compliance Officer
$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation
Senior Building Surveyor
$105,000 - $115,000 + Superannuation