|Job Title:||Property Manager|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 18:02|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join the team of a owner operated property group. They own and manage A grade commercial assets, heritage buildings, as well as retail sites across the Sydney. They have managed to retain a strong portfolio of assets as well as an excellent reputation in the industry. They are a family run and operated company, providing a professional and collaborative environment to work in.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
An opportunity is available now to step into an integral role to take ownership of a highly recognised building within this company's portfolio of buildings. This integral role involves managing a large commercial A grade tower's based in Sydney's CBD, where you will be expected to manage and liaise with the on site facilities manager, leasing consultants, security teams, and administrators who report directly to you. Tenants include corporate, government, and global business's with long term leases, where you will build relationships and negotiate leases and contracts.
- Negotiation with Commercial Multi-national and Government tenants on their lease renewals, new leases, assignment, sub-let, etc
- Managing complaints and inquiries from high end tenants
- Working closely with other team members within the company such as the Operations, Projects, Engineers, Accounts and Legal
- Liaising with Commercial Property Agents to introduce new tenants in the building
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Property Management is ideal, with exposure to commercial assets
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Facility Management / Building Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Join a collaborative team with a flat management structure. Work closely with an approachable management team, where you will engage, liaise, and collaborate with, for future business ideas and plans. This company is renowned for friendly, and vibrant culture without management hierarchy, and is definitely a pleasant and professional work environment.
- Onsite parking allowing you to drive to work
- Autonomous role with excellent progression opportunities
- Excellent work life balance- 5 day working week with support teams
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation
Project Manager - Landscape
$100,000 - $120,000 + Super
Project Manager Civil
$60 - $65 per hour + Superannuation
Foreman - RMS Roadworks
$130,000 - $150,000 + Super
$80,000 - $100,000 + Super