Technical Facilities Manager
|Job title:||Technical Facilities Manager|
|Industry:||Trades & Labour Air Conditioning & Refrigeration|
|Salary||$110,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a well-established property ownership group in the NSW commercial property sector, having created a name for themselves in managing and running some of the highest grade facilities in the CBD. They are in a steady position and looking to grow further into the future as they complete several large projects to overhaul their portfolio of buildings.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be joining a very established and secure team in the Sydney CBD as they look to strengthen their team in a marque building. They are seeking an individual with a strong technical background ideally from an HVAC trade, with exposure to managing an entire commercial asset as the lead FM. In this role, you will be required to be hands-on to a degree, with the overall management of the functionality for this building being under your responsibility.
- Manage the maintenance and minor upgrades relevant to the building
- Lead tradesmen and subcontractors on any potential issues and fixes throughout the building
- Review existing contracts and costs to manage profitability in the running of the building
- Manage daily operations and tenant relationships.
- Ensure the building is working in a safe and efficient manner
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as a facilities manager in commercial and retail buildings
- Tertiary qualification relevant to HVAC
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Exposure to working in a corporate environment would be ideal
This company has always been viewed as a family-first business, as they treat their staff like their own. Individuals who contribute and display consistency in their performance are always provided flexibility and trust in their work and life balance.
- On-site parking and work flexibility
- Office located 5 minutes from the station
- Stability in this permanent position
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.