Technical Facilities Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Facilities Manager|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 16:06|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This property group has long been established as a successful company due to their acquisitions of high profile A grade buildings across Sydney metro area. They pride themselves in developing long lasting relationships with their business partners and tenants through consistency and transparency in how they operate their business.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This opportunity is to take the lead as a technical facilities manager on a recognisable commercial and retail asset in the Inner West region of Sydney. They are looking an individual who has an excellent technical background and would be willing to be a team player and roll their sleeves up when required. An individual with good business sense will be highly favoured as you will be directly interfacing with the tenants and customers.
- Manage the maintenance and minor upgrades relevant to the building
- Lead tradesmen and subcontractors on any potential issues and fixes throughout the building
- Review existing contracts and costs to manage profitability in the running of the building
- Manage daily operations and tenant relationships.
- Ensure the building is working in a safe and efficient manner
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as a facilities manager in commercial and retail buildings
- Tertiary qualification relevant to HVAC or Electrical services will be beneficial
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Hands on experience in trades is ideal however not necessary
Employees of this firm find the company supportive and encouraging of taking control of their projects. They have a strong team mentality where they always push for unity in order to deliver to their Clients. In addition to this, they provide flexibility and trust to their employees based upon a strong record of successful projects and deliveries by the team.
- On site parking and work flexibility
- Office located 5 minutes from station
- Work life balance - 5 day work weeks
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation
Civil Engineer / Project Manager
$60,000 - $80,000
Project Manager - RMS Infrastructure
$180,000 - $200,000 + Super
Project Manager - Central Coast/Newcastle
$130,000 - $150,000 + Super
Property Manager - Commercial / Industrial
$110,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation