Commercial Property Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Property Manager|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 15:56|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This firm is a well recognised Property Group, with assets across Sydney Metro. Renowned for their reputable, A Grade Buildings throughout Sydney's CBD, they have grown and developed their portfolio significantly over the years. They are a family run and operated company, providing a professional and collaborative environment to work in.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position, you will be stepping into a leadership role within an established team and building. You will take charge of the property with the assistance of on site facilities teams, leasing consultants, security, cleaning and administration teams who work closely with you. This building is filled with high profile corporate tenants and government agencies so an individual with prior experience in A grade tenancies is highly sought after.
- Negotiation with Commercial/Retail tenants on their lease renewals, new leases, assignment, sub-let, etc
- Managing complaints and enquiries from tenants
- Working closely with other team members within the company such as the Operations, Projects, Engineers, Accounts and Legal
- Liaising with Commercial/Retail Property Agents to introduce new tenants in the building
- Chasing up tenants’ rental arrears
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Property Management is ideal, with exposure to commercial assets
- Tertiary qualification in Construction / Facility Management / Building Management
- Exceptional time management and the ability to prioritise appropriate tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This team are a very professional and hard working outfit. They provide a flat management structure where you can reach out directly to the Owners of the business, ensuring that staff remain tight knit and well supported. In addition to this they provide an amazing workspace to be part of, with a wide open plan office and top notch amenities in the building.
- Onsite parking allowing you to drive to work
- Professional development opportunities on hand
- Excellent work life balance- 5 day working week with support teams
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's