|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 17:53|
This Australian owned and operated property owner / operator organisation is searching to bring on an operations manager to assist with their marquee asset within Sydney's CBD. This organisation places loyalty and development above all else to ensure their people are maintainig an excellent level of satisfaction within their role.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be reporting directly to the Engineering manager in their head office within Sydney's CBD who alongside your previous experience within the HVAC industry will teach you everything you need to know to become an incredibly strong and successful operations manager. You will remain hands on as an operations manager with the ability to fault find, perform maintenance and work with the BMS system.
- Manage the maintenance and minor upgrades relevant to the building.
- Lead tradesmen and subcontractors on any potential issues and fixes throughout the building.
- Review existing contracts and costs to manage profitability in the running of the building.
- Manage daily operations and tenant relationships.
- Previous experience as a HVAC Service Technician or Operations Manager is highly favoured.
- Tertiary qualification relevant to HVAC.
- Previous experience working with Building Management Systems is required.
- Exposure to working in a commerical or corporate environment.
The employees describe the culture to be a family first feel with multiple long tenure employees with over decades of experience through this business which is how the Directors always imagined the business. The people that thrive within the business are open to learning and developing their skills which lead to big steps in their career progression moving forward and in turn longevity and stability in your career.
- Excellent development and continued growth available.
- Office located next door to both train and bus stations.
- Stability in this permanent position.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact our office on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's