|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2021 13:53|
This organisation is one of Australia's largest, privately owned and operated Property buinesses. They own a variety of different properties including Commercial, Retail and Residential. Over the past 20 years this organisation has risen from strength to strength ensuring they are a leader and contributed to the industries best practices.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of one of Sydney's highest quality assets. You will report directly to the Engineering manager who has vast experience in the property management and development industry. You will utilise your previous experience within the HVAC industry to manage various contractors and contribute with your ability to diagnose problems, perform maintenance and provide reports from the BMS system.
- Manage the maintenance and minor upgrades relevant to the building.
- Lead tradesmen and subcontractors on any potential issues and fixes throughout the building.
- Review existing contracts and costs to manage profitability in the running of the building.
- Manage daily operations and tenant relationships.
- Utilise your experience with Building Management Systems.
- Previous experience as a HVAC Service Technician or Operations Manager is highly favoured.
- Tertiary qualification relevant to HVAC.
- Previous experience working with Building Management Systems is preferred.
This is a family first and loyalty based organisation. They have an average tenure much longer then the average Property management organisation and to achieve this the directors have made sure to reward those who show a high quality of work and great ethics within their role to properly represent the company. They have great opportunities for development both career wise and financially.
- Excellent development and continued growth available.
- Office located next door to both train and bus stations.
- Stability in this permanent position.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact our office on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's