Facilities Manager - HVAC Background
|Job title:||Facilities Manager - HVAC Background|
|Industry:||Trades & Labour Air Conditioning & Refrigeration|
|Salary||$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity exists within a property ownership group in Australia that specialises in A Grade and premium grade commercial properties. They have managed to create a highly efficient and recognisable portfolio of buildings and ensured that they have invested the right upgrades into their buildings as they've grown.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be joining a highly selective and secure team in the Sydney CBD as they look to strengthen their team on a premium asset. They are seeking an individual with a strong technical background ideally from an HVAC trade, with an understanding of BMS.
In this role, you will still be able to be hands-on while also having the overall management and functionality for this building being under your responsibility.
- Manage the maintenance and minor upgrades relevant to the building.
- Lead tradesmen and subcontractors on any potential issues and fixes throughout the building.
- Review existing contracts and costs to manage profitability in the running of the building.
- Manage daily operations and tenant relationships.
- Ensure the building is working in a safe and efficient manner.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as an HVAC technician with BMS exposure is preferable.
- A tertiary qualification that is relevant to HVAC.
- Exposure to working in a commercial or corporate environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This company has always been viewed as a family-first business, as they treat their staff like their own. Individuals who contribute and display consistency in their performance are always provided flexibility and trust in their work and life balance.
- Excellent education and continued growth opportunities are available.
- Office located 5 minutes from both a train and bus station.
- Stability in this permanent position.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.