|Job title:||Facilities Manager|
|Industry:||Engineering Building Services|
|Salary||$95,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
- Excellent career progression step into a Facilities Management position
- Office located 5 minutes from the station
- Work-life balance - 5 day work weeks
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This property group has long been established as a successful company due to their acquisitions of high-profile A-grade buildings across the Sydney metro area. They pride themselves in developing long-lasting relationships with their business partners and tenants through consistency and transparency in how they operate their business.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This opportunity is to take the lead as a technical facilities manager on a recognisable commercial asset in the Sydney CBD region. They are looking for an individual who has an excellent technical background and would be willing to be a team player and roll their sleeves up when required. An individual with good business sense will be highly favoured as you will be directly interfacing with the tenants.
- Manage the maintenance and minor upgrades relevant to the building
- Lead tradesmen and subcontractors on any potential issues and fixes throughout the building
- Review existing contracts and costs to manage profitability in the running of the building
- Manage daily operations and tenant relationships
- Ensure the building is working in a safe and efficient manner
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as a Facilities Manager / HVAC Technician in commercial buildings
- Previous professional experience with Building Management Systems
- Tertiary qualification relevant to HVAC will be beneficial
- Strong communication and leadership skills
Employees of this firm find the company supportive and encouraging of taking control of their projects. They have a strong team mentality where they always push for unity in order to deliver to their clients. In addition to this, they provide flexibility and trust to their employees based upon a strong record of successful projects and deliveries by the team.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.