|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||$105,000 - $115,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021 16:15|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This property group is one of Australia's largest private property groups with premium investments in Commercial, Retail and Residential sectors around Greater Sydney. The business has a long history of success and vision seen through diversification, investment, and implementing best practices.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will take lead as an on-site Facilities Manager within a significant commercial asset in Sydney's CBD. You will be able to use your technical skills in the HVAC industry to ensure facilities are running smoothly, contractors are properly managed within SLA, and contracts are negotiated to ensure best practice for your tenants.
- Manage the maintenance and minor upgrades relevant to the building.
- Lead tradesmen and subcontractors on any potential issues and fixes throughout the building.
- Review existing contracts and costs to manage profitability in the running of the building.
- Ensure the building is working in a safe and efficient manner.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience working on commercial assets as a Facilities Manager or HVAC Service Technician.
- Tertiary qualification relevant to the HVAC industry is preferred.
- Effective leadership and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Building Management Systems.
You will be exposed to a team with significant longevity in their business who have great minds in the property industry. The directors constantly credit their team for being an amazing workforce who have all been able to assist in building what is now one of Australia's best and largest private property groups.
- Great Sydney CBD location with on-site parking and public transport nearby.
- Delicious fast food and healthy food options next door.
- Work-life balance - less time outside of work hours and more time for your family.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's