Junior - Intermediate Hydraulic & Fire Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior - Intermediate Hydraulic & Fire Engineer|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $85,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 12:15|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a medium size, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy who specialises in delivering a diverse range of Building Services projects in Australia. The company has offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne to name a few and the Directors have strong relationships with a diverse range of clients, leading to the majority of their work coming from repeat business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
A new position is available for a Junior - Intermediate Hydraulic & Fire Engineer/Designer to join a close-knit Hydraulic & Fire team of 4 people. You will be trained one-on-one and mentored by an experienced Associate and Senior Engineer and will learn the end to end process of consulting and Revit modelling. You will have ongoing support from a collaborative team of Engineers & Modellers to help you succeed in this position.
- Carry out full hydraulic services design including hot & cold water, recycled water, sanitary plumbing, sewerage, stormwater drainage, wastewater, natural and LP gas services etc
- Produce 3D models using Revit MEP
- Coordinate and liaise with consultants and stakeholders including Mechanical, Electrical and Architects
- Manage and lead small to medium size projects with support and guidance
- Conduct site inspections during the construction phase
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Plumbing trade background or engineering degree qualified
- Interested in studying a Hydraulic Services Diploma is preferred (not essential)
- Previous Hydraulic design experience according to Australian standards/NCC will be considered favourably
- Ability to read and understand Hydraulic drawings is an advantage
- Positive attitude towards learning and passionate about plumbing
- Familiar with the construction industry
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Revit Modelling experience is an advantage
This company has a unique culture which can be described as fun, upbeat, collaborative and supportive. All disciplines regularly integrate and socialise with each other and the Directors are proud of the positive working environment they have created throughout all teams. The Directors also place a strong emphasis on family, teamwork and don't believe in micromanaging performance.
- Career progression in an expanding team
- Opportunity to transfer offices interstate
- Competitive salary package with reviews
- Long-term and stable career growth
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's