|Job Title:||Service Administrator|
|Salary:||$27.00 - $33.00 per hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 08:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a client-focused, medium-size air conditioning contractor located in Norwest. They have a strong reputation throughout the Australian market and are well known for creating a supportive employee culture for providing genuine career growth opportunities to their employees.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position has become available to help cover an employee who is on maternity leave. On a day to day basis, you'll be working in a supportive team and will be responsible for assisting with administrative tasks and with organising and coordinating a service team of air conditioning technicians.
- Process customer orders
- Scheduling and coordinating technicians for all maintenance and service work
- Assisting with questions from customers and team members
- General administration functions and support
- Update and manage the service schedules in a timely and accurate manner
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Previous experience using SimPRO is essential
- Previous experience working in a trades services business/similar position in an air conditioning company is desired
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work unsupervised and to manage your own workload
The culture of the company is described by current employees as being friendly, supportive and fun. All team members support each other to ensure client expectations are exceeded. Also, employees and consistently provided with recognition and added flexibility to reward team members for their dedication. The business also has a strong focus on training and development to ensure each team member progresses and moves forward in their career.
- Opportunity to transition into fulltime employment
- Free parking available
- Competitive and negotiable hourly rate
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's