|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 08:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a large-scale, HVAC and Fire services contracting company who have offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Queensland and Perth. They have multiple divisions including design, construction and service/maintenance to name a few, and have values focused on safety, people, respect and teamwork. The company has an industry-leading brand and a turnover of $100million Australia wide.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a motivated Project Manager or Project Engineer looking for a step up. You'll coordinate and manage projects ranging upwards from $5million in value and will have support from an experienced and collaborative team. You'll have the opportunity to manage your own projects from start to finish and will receive exposure to a diverse range of construction projects in NSW. The successful person will be responsible for ensuring the project runs smoothly, on time and to budget.
- Liaise with builders, clients and subcontractors to deliver projects
- Collaborate with Design staff
- Oversee WHS and QA on site
- Supervise compliance matters
- Communicate with the client on programme and expectations
- Prepare monthly forecast claims
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience working at a Fire services contractor (tier-1 experience is desirable)
- Those with Project Engineering experience, who have been exposed to Project Management duties are encouraged to apply
- A solid track record of successfully delivering projects on time and within budget will be considered favourably
- Design experience is an advantage
The company culture is described by current employees as being very team-focused, collaborative and supportive. The Directors are hands-on with training and mentoring team members and encourage staff to take on additional responsibility and to progress upwards within the business.
- Work from home whenever you wish
- Diverse and large-scale projects to boost your CV
- Career progression due to ongoing growth plans
- Competitive salary package with reviews
- Ability to transfer offices interstate
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's