Senior .NET Developer
|Job Title:||Senior .NET Developer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 17:47|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Consultancy has started off 2020 going from strength to strength, building their portfolio of Clients through strong referral networks in the markets and delivering high quality products. They are currently undergoing a re-branding process to better define the stage of business they are in and are looking to grow the team organically to prepare for an exciting 12 months ahead.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position will be to work closely with a Client on an existing bespoke software that they use in house. The software is focused around the financial aspects of the business so individuals who have worked on ERPs or any finance platforms will be beneficial. In addition to this, prior experience in replatforming systems to the cloud is useful in this position.
- Collaborate with your internal team and the Client to come up with a functional and effective solution to their technical challenges
- Work closely with the Client and external stakeholders
- Hands on development within the C#.NET frameworks
- Strong communication skills will be ideal in this position
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in C#.NET is essential in this role
- Prior exposure to ERPs or financial software is helpful
- Cloud based database experience is beneficial
- Leadership skills are highly valued in this role
This company has recently revitalised their brand and this is reflected in their culture. They aim to build the team with the right people, focusing on cultural alignment and strong work ethics throughout the team. They like to have fun at work whilst still providing a professional environment for everyone to be part of.
- Flexible working opportunities based on strong performance
- Growing company leads to progression opportunities
- Convenient office location - this location can be done from Melbourne as well
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's