Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 17:23|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a consultancy which has experienced a defining past 12 months in their growth. They have emerged with a tight knit team that are united on their cultural values and work ethic, each ready to kick off an exciting 2020. They partner with a variety of companies ranging from the finance through to retail industries which provide their staff plenty of options to work on.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Client to develop solutions for their bespoke software and be part of the replatforming of this software to be cloud based. In addition to this, tweaks to the front end and UI of this application will be essential to ensure that it is functional and as efficient as possible for the internal team to use.
- Manage the development and replatforming of bespoke software in .NET & VueJS
- Manage and liaise with the Client on all project requirements
- Minor leadership of a small technical team to deliver the project on time
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in C#.NET & VueJS is essential
- Prior exposure to AWS, GCP or Azure will be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Prior consulting experience will be seen as helpful
This company's focus in 2020 is growth both in its headcount and in their capabilities. They are focusing on growing through strong cultural alignment and hiring individuals who are driven to learn and develop their skills each and every day. They reward this through fun team based initiatives and workplace flexibility to their performing employees.
- Opportunity to step up into a leadership role
- Convenient office location in a funky office space
- Workplace flexibility on offer based on project performance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's