|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 16:57|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a consultancy which is growing at a fast pace due to successful project wins and a desire to continue delivering to their Clients. They are currently going through an exciting phase of their business growth and are in the process of re-branding the company and allocating employees into roles which can allow them to experience long term growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position will be a role which requires you to work with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis, ensuring that you are able to contribute to the growth of the Consultancy as well as provide the highest level of service to your Clients on their assigned project. You will have a heavy level of involvement in programming whilst also remaining involved the overall direction of the project.
- Collaborate with your internal team and the Client to come up with a functional and effective solution to their technical challenges
- Work closely with the Client and external stakeholders
- Hands on development duties to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Strong communication skills will be ideal in this position
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in .NET or Java based frameworks is ideal
- Prior exposure to ERPs or financial software is helpful
- Cloud based database experience is beneficial
- Leadership skills are highly valued in this role
This team describe themselves as hardworking, innovative and forward thinking. They always aim to provide the best possible solution to their Client's problems whilst maintaining a friendly and enjoyable experience. They do their best to have fun at work and do this through initiatives such as regular team lunches and events.
- Flexible working opportunities based on strong performance
- Growing company leads to progression opportunities
- Convenient office location close to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's