MS Master Scheduler
|Job Title:||MS Master Scheduler|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 09:03|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Located in Sydney's CBD this government organisation is going through a large growth period and have brought on new project teams and expanding current portfolio projects to continue to bring in new business and provide better service to their current clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work closely with the Program Manager to ensure you skills are being utilised correctly. You will be responsible for ensuring that timelines are clear and concise across the portfolio team. You will liase with Business Analysts in the team for regular updates so that progress and expected completion times are regulated for proper collaboration.
- Understand and improve on the current scheduling processes.
- Ensure proper communication channels outside of regular steering committee meetings across relevant and collaborative teams.
- Lead steering committee meetings to ensure resources are correctly allocated to ensure timelines can be met.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous Master Scheduler role.
- Experience within an Agile and Waterfall environment.
- Expertise experience using MS Project in previous complex IT portfolio's of work.
The employees of this organisation consider themselves to be professional yet relaxed and enjoy collaborating with each other on complex tasks and projects that they can complete as a team. Senior management knows that complex projects can create some stress in the work place and actively look to mitigate stress while maintaining challenge.
- Regular team building events.
- Excellent Sydney CBD based location.
- Collaborative working environment.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's