Civil Surveyor - Subdivision
|Job Title:||Civil Surveyor - Subdivision|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 15:54|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a well established and expanding Civil Contractor based in Melbourne that has grown significantly over the last 2 years Their current pipeline of projects includes the construction of various subdivision ranging in sizes from $1m - $10m with high profile clients.
They have created a new permanent position within the business for an experienced Civil Surveyor to join their team working on a large scale residential subdivision project.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Surveyor, you will be based in the office and on site, and will have the opportunity to be hands on involved with the day to day management of the project. In addition, you will be given the chance to work on roadwork and large scale earthwork projects.
- Read and interpret specifications and drawings
- Liaise with clients, project manager and councils regularly
- Assist with field surveying work
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or Surveying
- Land development and subdivision experience is essential
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Prior experience leading teams
This company will provide strong progression opportunities to the right candidate by providing them a tailored career path. Not only gaining exposure to a diversified range of projects, the successful candidate will also be offered an attractive remuneration package with a good work life balance.
- Strong focus on career development and progression
- Highly competitive salary package
- Great work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's