|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 08:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well established, multidisciplinary Building Services engineering consultancy located in the heart of Sydney's CBD. They are specialists in delivering a diverse range of complex and high-end fit-out projects and have a strong project pipeline immediately available. The Directors of the business have nurtured relationships with a wide network of clients, and the majority of their work comes from repeat business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a person who has great verbal communication skills and is comfortable managing stakeholders and attending meetings and inspections. You'll work closely alongside a small Mechanical team and will have the opportunity to lead and run a range of renowned projects for premium clients.
- HVAC Mechanical design, advisory and delivery
- Concept design, schematic design and design development
- Heat load calculations using Camel
- Site inspections and report writing
- Liaise with end clients, Project Managers, Architects and Engineers
- Due diligence and advisory services prior to works
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Over 6 years of experience in Building Services consulting
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience is providing design solutions that meet the National Construction Code (NCC) and relevant Australian Standards
- A track record of delivering fit-out projects in Australia is advantageous
- Ability to lead and manage projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent client-facing and people skills
The office culture is described as being close-knit and supportive. All employees work together to produce solutions and regularly share experiences and knowledge to further develop everyone's skills. The Directors provide high levels of trust to allow Engineers to take ownership over their projects.
- Long-term and stable career growth opportunity
- Flat management structure & respected management
- High end and complex projects to boost your CV
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$90,000 - $100,000 plus super
Senior Mechanical Engineer
$120,000 - $150,000 package
$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation
$70,000 to $80,000 + Superannuation
$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation