|Job Title:||Revit Documentor|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 18:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This design studio is working in conjunction with a huge number of industry leaders to deliver one of Sydney's biggest projects, valued at $1b in the Transport/Industrial sector. The company has head office in Melbourne, with a project specific dedicated team in Sydney. The wider company works across multiple sectors and is known for their excellent project teams.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role is highly technical and diverse in nature. You will be the Revit 'guru' on the projects, jumping across multiple individual projects within the overall $1b project. You will work in a documentation capacity, as well as working on BIM functions, service coordination and town/master-planning. You will be dealing directly with decision makers and services very frequently.
- Extremely strong Revit knowledge and skills
- Service co-ordination and attending site/Client meetings
- Masterplanning and townplanning
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture (already completed)
- You must be a Revit expert, with working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Project experience in the Industrial sector is ideal with Transport as a bonus
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
- Very strong experience with master-planning and service coordination
This company believed it's employees are their biggest assets, and treats them so! Enjoy a down to earth fun-loving team with respectful and hands-on managers.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's