|Job Title:||Android Developer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 17:44|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My Client is poised for a strong start to 2020 due to securing several high profile Clients and long term project commitments. They are a tight knit team who are looking for individuals to add value to the team as they aim to grow organically in the next few years. Being a consultancy environment, diverse projects are always on offer, ensuring that individuals are always exposed to different work.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role will be best suited to an individual who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast paced environment, in particular a person who enjoys working closely with Clients and delivering an impactful service and product. In addition, it will be focused on developing software within the Android ecosystem.
- Hands on development of Android software for commercial projects
- Manage and liaise with all internal and external stakeholders
- Foster high quality software delivery and continuous improvements in the SLDC
- Coordinate with internal development team on current requirements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Solid foundations in Android, Java and Kotlin
- Prior experience in Android SDK is ideal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Prior consulting experience will be seen as helpful
This company's focus in 2020 is growth both in its headcount and in their capabilities. They are focusing on growing through strong cultural alignment and hiring individuals who are driven to learn and develop their skills each and every day. They reward this through fun team based initiatives and workplace flexibility to their performing employees.
- Autonomous role which allows for flexibility based on performance
- Convenient office location in a funky office space
- Competitive salary package
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's