|Job Title:||Mechanical Associate|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $150,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 18:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join a well established Tier 1 Engineering Consultancy that focus on many different sectors. The Company worked on some landmark projects ranging from Residential through to high-end commercial. The Company is well known in the Engineering market and very well respected.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for a Mechanical Associate to play a vital role in working with the Building Services team to actively source and lead projects. You will work closely with the Mechanical team to lead them and provide technical assistance and play a vital role in liaising with Clients. You will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Design and documentation of Mechanical Services
- Overlook, lead and provide Mechanical Engineers technical assistance
- Business Develop and build your Client List
- Work independently and manage your portfolio
- Liaise and consult with Clients, Project Managers, Architects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Significant experience as a Senior Mechanical Engineer within a Building Services Consultancy
- Camel and AutoCAD experience necessary - Revit knowledge will be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects from the design to delivery stage
- Excellent communication skills
Join a team of professional Engineers who are passionate about Engineering. Enjoy the Mid-Tier life at a large Tier 1 company. The Engineers are given a healthy work life balance so that they can perform to the best of their abilities!
- Build Client list - Get your name out there!
- Great company culture!
- Excellent remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's