|Job Title:||Mechanical Associate|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $160,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2020 18:04|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join a well established large Multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy that have offices and operations internationally . The Company worked on some landmark projects ranging from Residential through to high-end commercial. The Company is well known in the Engineering market and very well respected.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for a Mechanical Associate to play a vital role in working within the Building Services team to actively source and strengthen new and key relationships as well as lead projects. You will work closely with the Mechanical team to lead them and provide technical assistance when required. You will be also responsible for ensuring projects are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Design and documentation of HVAC Mechanical Services
- Overlook, lead and provide Mechanical Engineers technical assistance
- Liaise and consult with Clients, Project Managers, Architects
- Project management
- Training and mentoring staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Significant experience as a Senior Mechanical Engineer within a Building Services Consultancy
- Camel and AutoCAD experience necessary - Revit knowledge will be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects from the design to delivery stage
- Excellent communication skills
Join a team of professional Engineers who are passionate about Engineering. Enjoy the Mid-Tier life at a large global company. The Engineers are given a healthy work life balance so that they can perform to the best of their abilities!
- Build Client list - Get your name out there!
- Great company culture!
- Excellent company reputation
- Excellent remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's