|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$70,000 to $90,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 21:14|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this reputable consultancy who is well-established in NSW and has a strong reputation in the market for the past 25 years. This consultancy is multi-disciplined across Civil, Environmental, Geotechnical and Structural engineering and have recently secured a number of projects for 2020, ranging from shopping centre upgrades, mixed used residential and commercial offices. For this reason, they're looking for a Structural Engineer to project manage, liaise with clients, execute structural design and delivery of projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will join the growing team to assist with their projects on full-time permanent basis. As an experienced Structural Engineer, you'll be responsible for the design of post tension, reinforced concrete and steel structures for residential, retail & commercial buildings across NSW.
- Coordinate the structural design and documentation
- Design your projects using RAPT, Etabs, Microstran and RC building
- Liaise with clients, architects and builders
- Design various RC & PT concrete, and steel structures
- Conduct site inspections regularly
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering degree qualified
- Must have a strong understanding of Australian building codes and standards
- Project management and client portfolio management experience
- Confident to manage designs and projects autonomously
You will join a close-knit, flexible and extremely supportive team of Engineers. You'll receive support, guidance, and will be one of the main points of contact to deliver the projects. You'll enjoy flexible hours, a friendly office environment, and incredibly diverse projects to remain up to date and competitive in the current Structural market.
- Employment security with confirmed project pipeline
- Work closely alongside the Lead Engineers and Directors to deliver projects
- Enjoy flexible working hours and autonomy in the role
- Ongoing training and career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's