|Job title:||Mobile Developer|
|Salary||$90,000 - $110,000 package|
|Contact name:||Arnold Poon|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a reputable organisation in the Sydney CBD who are growing from strength to strength. They have grown through their funding stages into a multi-national company with presence in their markets. They have a strong team of developers at the moment and are looking for an experienced mobile developer to further strengthen the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a developer focused on mobile platforms, you will be working mainly in the iOS ecosystem with some minor involvement in Android development. Knowledge of Swift and Android SDK is essential for this role with your strengths being based on your past experiences. In addition to this, an individual who has great communication skills would be great as you will liaise with end users on a regular basis.
- Hands on development using Swift
- Work closely with the UX team on product design and API teams to formulate the interfacing solutions
- Coordinate and manage external stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot issues and provide resolutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Restful API's and Swift experience
- Experience working on IOS / Android applications
- Good communication and presentation skills
- UX/UI experience is highly advantageous
Employees enjoy working in this team. The Directors are experienced, young and genuinely value flexibility and work-life balance. Most staff members have young families and the culture is described as being fun, flexible, collaborative, respectful and supportive.
- Attractive salary on offer plus bonuses
- Convenient office location right next to a major train station
- Collaborate with a friendly and vibrant team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.