|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 12:08|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this innovative organisation located in Sydney CBD. They are considered a world class media organisation with a very large client base, which they have achieved through dynamic, data driven decisions starting from the top down. The business is very collaborative and contributes a lot of their success to their values around how their teams work.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Working for this major enterprise organisation, you will join a core Data Science team working with the latest and greatest technologies. You will be tasked with delivering descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics using techniques such as advanced analytics, machine learning, optimization and AI.
- Build solutions and data models that will provide insights into best case scenario's and decisions.
- Identify solution improvement opportunities, technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods, through innovation, training, and process re-engineering.
- provide direct impute into supporting training documentation for end user support. Writing and maintaining the technical program, end user and operational procedures.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Data visualization experience with Power BI and Tableau.
- Strong technical proficiency in SQL (either SQL server, oracle SQL, AWS SQL).
- Azure / AWS / GCP cloud platform.
- Strong SQL Programming skills for manipulating complex data sets.
- Deep knowledge of machine learning algorithms and effective data structures and model performance tuning.
Employees enjoy working in this team. The Directors are experienced and genuinely value flexibility and work-life balance. Most staff members have young families and the culture is described as being fun, flexible, collaborative, respectful and supportive.
- Attractive salary on offer plus bonuses.
- Amazing Sydney CBD location with an award winning barista on site.
- Collaborate with a friendly and vibrant team.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.