Senior Data Scientist
|Job Title:||Senior Data Scientist|
|Salary:||$150,000 - $165,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 09:13|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This innovative Fintech start up organisation in North Sydney is expanding rapidly with strong financial backing in a product designed to shake up the banking industry. They are already being recognised as an innovation leader in the industry and are growing rapidly to put a strong team behind their ever increasingly strong brand.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for the overall development of a machine learning, prediction model designed to provide data and provide customised options based on the customer's interactions with their product. You will report and work very closely with the Managing Director to help begin building a technical team around yourself.
- Build machine learning, prediction models in line with the overall strategy.
- Understand, collate and visualise sets of data for periods of time to ensure strategy is aligned to the market.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to assist in building a great technical team that is aligned to the business core values.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous Data Scientist role. Preferably within the Fintech industry.
- Great proficiency in R, Python, C/C++ and Apache Spark
- Understanding and previous use in SQL programming with experience in NoSQL.
- Previous use of Tableau is desirable.
This business is building themselves into a long lasting organisation. The employees consider themselves to be relaxed, very friendly and driven. The directors are very experienced and know the pitfalls of start ups from experience and being on advisory boards. Because of their experience in the industry and start ups the directors look to reward their employees with a great culture and work life balance opportunities.
- Attractive salary on offer plus bonuses.
- Great North Sydney location near by to public transport.
- Enjoy great work life balance opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's