|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $110,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 16:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a global engineering consultancy who have a leading brand in the Australian Building Services engineering market. The company has successfully maintained strong relationships with a diverse range of repeat clients and are well known for creating a strong office culture which is focused around work-life-balance, trust and autonomy. The Directors are also hands-on with training, developing and promoting employees internally within the business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to an experienced Intermediate Electrical Engineer who is looking for stable and long-term career growth in a friendly team. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of your own projects and will liaise with various stakeholders to coordinate and deliver a diverse range of Building Services projects. You'll also have an experienced drafting/modelling team to produce documentation.
- Design of Electrical systems including lighting, power, communications and audio & visual
- Conduct design calculations including maximum demand and cable selection/sizing
- Services coordination with Mechanical, Hydraulic & Architect
- Manage stakeholders from concept to construction phase
- Attend client/contractor meetings and conduct site inspections when required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Over 4 years of experience in Building Services consulting/design
- A minimum of 2 years of local Australian design experience
- Good technical understanding of Electrical services design
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders and to communicate effectively with other consultants
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Well presented and clear and concise written communication skills
- Honest, hardworking and trustworthy
- Familiar with the NCC and Australian standards
Employees enjoy working in this company as the teams are very supportive, collaborative and multicultural. The leadership team is proud of the company culture that has been created which has a strong focus on continual learning and development. Also, the Directors encourage Engineers to manage their own workload and therefore support flexible working hours to assist with balancing your own personal life.
- Opportunity to transfer offices interstate
- Yearly pay reviews
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Challenging & diverse projects to boost your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Electrical Engineer
$60,000 - $70,000 package
Senior Electrical Engineer - Level 3 ASP
$110,000 - $140,000 package
$70,000 - $95,000 package
$80,000 - $100,000 Package
$45- $55 per hour + Super