|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Generous Commission Structure Offered|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 08:00|
- Be provided a solid platform to fast-track your career
- No KPI's, ensuring a focus on quality over quantity
- Located within walking distance from Town Hall Station
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is an industry leading recruitment consultancy with offices in both Sydney and Melbourne. We are known for our high level of customer service, the meticulous care we take in executing our recruitment process, our high level of professionalism, and our ethical business practice. Due to the outstanding success we have experienced to date, we are continuing our growth via the launch of new divisions with our team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working directly with one of our highly experienced Division Managers, you will be responsible for managing your own recruitment desk, whilst being supported with endless resources to ensure your success. This position will provide you a very clear and fast-tracked path into management in the near future.
- Execute the 360 degree recruitment process
- Manage Candidate and Client portfolios
- Schedule Candidate face-to-face meetings
- Attend Client meetings
- Business development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Recruitment experience is a must
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated individual with a drive to succeed
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team
At Ivory Group we offer a solid platform for driven, ambitious, and enthusiastic individuals to excel in their recruitment career. Whilst receiving constant support from your Division Manager, you will also be given the opportunity to work autonomously without micromanagement.
- Flexible working arrangements, ensuring a strong work life balance
- No KPI’s, ensuring you perform at your best without compromising quality
- Maximise your earnings with our generous and uncapped commission structure
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply for this job', or alternatively please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org