Recruitment Consultant - Nursing
|Job title:||Recruitment Consultant - Nursing|
|Industry:||Business Support Human Resources|
|Salary||Generous Commission Structure|
|Contact name:||Sarah Pegios|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is an AFR Award-Winning Firm, and a leading recruitment consultancy within our areas of specialisation. Across our offices in both Sydney and Melbourne, we are known for our high level of customer service, the meticulous care we take in executing our recruitment process, and our ethical business practice. With the outstanding success we have had to date, we have plans to continue this positive growth via expansion into multiple industries and across various geographical locations.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will play an important role in the growth and success of our Healthcare team. Working directly with a highly respected Division Manager, you will be responsible for managing our Nursing recruitment desk, whilst being supported with endless resources to ensure your success.
- Execute the 360 degree recruitment process
- Manage Candidate and Client portfolios
- Schedule Candidate face-to-face meetings
- Attend Client meetings
- Business development
- Post job advertisements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience recruiting on a Nursing desk is a must
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated individual with a drive to succeed
- Ability to work well autonomously, as well as in a collaborative team
At Ivory Group we offer a solid platform for driven, ambitious, and enthusiastic individuals to excel in their recruitment career. Whilst receiving constant support from your Division Manager and our distinguished Leadership Team, you will also be given the opportunity to work autonomously without micromanagement.
- Regular social outings and a yearly company-wide incentive trip
- Flexible working hours ensuring a strong work life balance
- Be provided a solid platform to fast-track your career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.