|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 17:33|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a well established organisation which specialises across multiple industries such as finance, utilities and retail sectors. You will be working alongside highly driven professionals and be trusted to manage your own workload, being measured purely by your outputs and not inputs. They are a growing team looking to further diversify.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work with fellow Data Analysts in assisting Clients to articulate collected data and turn it into actionable information that will allow you to consult and provide advice. You will drive standards in the productivity and quality of work. You will report directly to your team leader and begin with some training in the ways that the business' processes.
- Liaising with team members and clients to understand what they are looking to achieve.
- Assist your team members to ensure the team is on schedule.
- Utilise CRM and BI technologies to provide articulate and actionable data.
- Communicate consistently with clients ensuring proper documentation of important meetings and key decisions.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a similar Data Analyst role
- Degree qualified in Computer Science / Mathematics or relevant degree.
- Experience SQL, data extraction and analytics skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft office suite.
The Employees at this organisation would describe themselves as thoughtful and relaxed. The organisation knows how hard it can be on families and emotions when work takes up so much of our lives and so they offer incredible work-life balance opportunities such as the freedom to work from home when you are not required to be in the office.
- Exposure to great organisations.
- Very dynamic environment to allow for progressive change.
- Located in North Sydney in walking distance from public transport.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.