Forklift Driver | Warehouse Assistant
|Job Title:||Forklift Driver | Warehouse Assistant|
|Salary:||$29 per hour plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2020 11:18|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly reputable distributor has more than 35 years' experience in Australia, consistently placing a strong focus on tailoring their service to suit their clients' needs. With continuous growth planned for the future, this firm is looking to add to their hardworking team with a reliable Warehouse Assistant.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Forklift Driver / Warehouse Assistant, you will be responsible for receiving and unpacking stock. You will also prepare stock for processing, handle stock queries, and liaise with staff to ensure that every stage of the picking process is accurately completed. Lifting heavy stock will also be required.
- Receive and scan stock
- Handle stock queries
- Pick orders
- Liaise with other staff
- Heavy lifting
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A Forklift Licence is essential
- High reach experience is required
- Previous warehouse experience is required
- An individual who takes pride in work
- High attention to detail
- Honest, trustworthy, and reliable
This company promotes a supportive team environment, and ensures that each of their employees are treated with respect at all times. With an honest and transparent management team, this firm is looking for similar minded people to play a pivotal part in the continued growth of the company.
- Friendly and supportive team to ensure employee satisfaction
- Working hours from 1.30 pm to 9 pm - healthy work life balance
- Immediate start - Ongoing contract with opportunity for permanency
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's