Architect - Vectorworks
|Job Title:||Architect - Vectorworks|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||February 29, 2020 08:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable North Sydney based studio works across a range of sectors in both Architecture and Interior Design, specifically Multi-Res, Commercial and Seniors Living. The team work collaboratively on projects from early concept through to delivery and enjoy the process due to the down to earth and laid back environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be heavily involved in projects from end to end, taking into account design and documentation, encompassing a 360 degree Architect role. You will work closely with Clients, relevant consultants, and multiple internal teams.
- Strong Vectorworks skills
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Project coordination and relevant documentation
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture (already completed)
- Minimum 5 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural studio
- Strong Vectorworks skills (studio experience essential)
- Project experience in the relevant sectors
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company believed it's employees are their biggest assets, and treats them so! Enjoy a down to earth fun-loving team with respectful and hand-on managers.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$100,000-$110,000 + super (COE)
Architect - High-end Residential
$80,000 - $90,000 + super
Architect - Project Homes
$70,000 - $90,000 + super
Architect - Industrial Sector
$85,000 - $100,000 + super
Senior Architect - Sector Lead
$110,000 - $130,000 + Super