Senior Civil Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Salary||$100,000 to $120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Tim Signo|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity exists with an established engineering consultancy in Sydney, known for their innovation and personal touch to business. Having established a well-respected name within the Engineering market for over 40 years, this firm has retained their staff over the Covid19 period due to a range of initiatives and strategies that have positioned them well from June 2020 and onward.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Civil Design Engineer, this is your opportunity to be involved with the hands on design and project management across a plethora of project types. Your portfolio will consist mainly of stormwater drainage, civil works, site grading, earthworks, kerb/gutter and road design for various subdivisions, residential, commercial, government and industrial projects throughout NSW and the ACT. In this position you will work alongside an established team of engineers and will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Manage and coordinate your own projects
- Take control of drainage, roads and subdivision projects
- Stormwater & Road design projects using Music, Drains and Hecras,
- Liaise with local councils, clients and other stakeholders
- Attend site inspections and external client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering related degree
- Proficient with Music, Drains and Hecras
- Portfolio showcasing stormwater drainage/roads/subdivision/earthworks projects
- Ability to draft own designs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This consultancy offers a flat-structured environment, with a high level of staff morale maintained through the stress-free, healthy and pleasant work atmosphere. This office prides themselves on employing long term employees who have continued to grow and develop, ensuring a stable and consistent environment.
- Leading consultancy with a respected name within the Engineering Industry
- Regular staff social events
- Located close to public transport
- On-going training and development initiative allowing for career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion