Mid Level Developer
|Job Title:||Mid Level Developer|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $75,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 17:21|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This software company is going through an exciting period in its growth and are looking for individuals keen to jump on board as it expands its capabilities. They have several exciting products on offer in the market with a strong view to broaden their scope as well as further penetrate their chosen markets.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will best suit an individual with a strong basis of knowledge and is looking to step into the next role which will allow you more autonomy and experience on commercial projects. You will be getting very hands on in the Front End components of this software and dabble your skills into the Back End as well. You will be working alongside very technical developers to ensure that the continual improvement of this software is achieved.
- Hands on development for both Front End and Back End of the software
- Design and deliver customised solutions for their users
- Collaborate with team members on current and upcoming projects
- Provide assistance to Product owners and Lead developers when interfacing with external Clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a Front End or Full Stack role preferred
- Degree qualified in Computer Science degree is beneficial
- Experience working with Angular, Java, Spring Boot and AWS is ideal
- Strong communication skills and client facing skills are advantageous
This company believes in collaboration, working hard and enjoying each other's company. They regularly break up the work day with pizzas, burgers and spontaneous functions and team bonding. In addition to this, they measure their performance on outputs and not inputs, ensuring everyone is able to work according to their style and achieve recognition.
- Flexible working environment based on performance
- Opportunity for quick progression due to rapid growth of the team
- Convenient office location close to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's