Junior Front End Developer
|Job Title:||Junior Front End Developer|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 17:06|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is driven to grow both in its technical capabilities and their headcount and this is due to a strong leadership team and a unique product offering for their chosen market. They are a tight knit bunch who share ideas on a regular basis, ensuring that everyone in the team is moving forward as a unit.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The ideal candidate for this role is an individual who has several years of commercial development under their belt, with a particular focus on Front End technologies such as Angular and React. You will be working closely with the product owner of the team and other developers to ensure that the project deadlines are delivered and expectations are exceeded. An individual with some Back End exposure will be highly favoured.
- Hands on Full Stack development, with more focus on Front End aspects
- Collaborate with back end developers to ensure a seamless product is delivered
- Minor assistance in liaising with external stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a Front End or Full Stack role preferred
- Degree qualified in Computer Science degree is beneficial
- Experience working with Angular, Java, Spring Boot and AWS is ideal
- Strong communication skills and client facing skills are advantageous
Team members in this company describe it as having a highly engaging and driven environment. One where work and play comes hand in hand because they do believe the importance in delivering high quality products through to their customers. They still maintain a family vibe through regular social outings and celebrations.
- Flexible working conditions
- Opportunity for quick progression due to rapid growth of the team
- Convenient office location close to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's