Mid-Level Front End Developer
|Job Title:||Mid-Level Front End Developer|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2020 15:53|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company prides itself it contributing in a meaningful way to their industry. This is often done by considerate product creation to ease their customer's pain in their market, whilst also having a team that is focused on delivering measurable outcomes on their projects. They are a fast growing firm who provides endless progression opportunities internally, based on your performance.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
To be suited in this role, you will be an individual who is agile in their work style, an adaptable to their environment. An individual who enjoys being thrown challenges and focuses not on their wins and losses, but always learns to improve their work. You will be someone who has strong Front End exposure and experience liaising and managing external stakeholders.
- Deliver clean and functional code within a timely manner
- Implement bespoke solutions for any problems that may arise in the UI and Front End components
- Work closely with customers to tailor the product for their specific requirements
- Collaborate within a team and generate ideas on a regular basis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstration previous experience using versions of Angular and React
- Experience working on IOS / Android applications from a UX point of view.
- React Native and mobile development skills are a bonus
- Good communication and presentation skills
This company always keeps an eye on the development of its culture. As they've grown, so has their brand both internally and externally and they do their best to maintain a positive reputation for both. This is achieved through transparency from management, regular social gatherings and hiring individuals who compliment to their goals.
- Attractive salary on offer with regular reviews
- Close to public transport
- Collaborate with a friendly and vibrant team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.