|Salary:||Up to $85,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2020 16:55|
- Up to $50/hr + Super (Locum) or $85,000 + Super (Perm).
- Manage a residential aged care caseload.
- Open to Locum or Permanent practitioners.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An established allied health organisation showing continued and sustainable growth into multiple clinic locations and servicing aged care facilities across Sydney. Collaborate and develop within this supportive team of over 30 practitioners including Physiotherapist's, Occupational Therapist's, Exercise Physiologist's, Massage Therapist's, and Podiatrist's.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An exciting opportunity available for either a recent graduate or experienced Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist to step into a geriatric focused role in a residential aged care facility in Sydney's Hills District. Make a difference and improve the quality of life of residents, managing their chronic pain and increasing mobility. Join an organisation which offer the potential to transition into the private practice clinics or community-based areas of the organisation in future.
- Conduct patient assessments and develop treatment plans.
- Provide pain management, and other treatment assistance.
- Assess, educate, and implement falls prevention initiatives.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy.
- AHPRA registration, and current National Police Check.
- Commitment to working with a Geriatric caseload.
This team of experienced practitioners are known for their core values, and for maintaining their high standards of service to patients. Join a team who are passionate about impacting the health and well-being of the people they assist, and are dedicated to becoming the best practitioners that they can be.
- Opportunities to venture into other specialism areas within the business.
- Strong support structures in place from Senior practitioners.
- Flexible hours ensuring great work/life balance.
- Potential for career progression within the business.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's